Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Thanksgiving





Thanksgiving

The Word of God says, "Do not be weary in well doing, because in due season you shall reap rewards,  Iffff you do not faint." (Gal 6:9 MKJV)  But we should not lose heart in well-doing, for in due season we shall reap, if we do not faint.

I know this is true.   I remember that scripture when things don't seem to be going well. 

I believe there is a store house of blessings being laid up for us and there are days when it is dry and days when it rains.  Don't be weary,  if you give it will come back to you.  We bless and give because it is in us to do that; because God is in us. 

I have been disappointed, let down, weary and tired many times.  BUT God!!!  Do not be weary in well-doing......WOW!

Many times no one knows what you do.  They judge you wrong, or they just don't know....BUT God knows.

You may say, "I hardly ever get a thanks from my family, friends,
kids,  and etc".  But, maybe they just don't think about those things.  

I was brought up to say thank you, by sending thank you notes, etc.    I was brought up to do RSV; but now a days hmm not so true.

God has blessed me with some very special friends and family,
which I so appreciate!!!    I am thankful for all my special friends and family, and you can be thankful too!!! 

Ask God to send you those special people in your life, and He will - if you will be thankful.

Do not be weary in well doing for God knows,  and if we don't faint....Pay Days are Coming!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment